Saturday 7 September 2013

Lou Lou's Vintage Fair - Leicester




Today my mum and I headed over to Leicester cathedral for Lou Lou's Vintage Fair. Firstly I hadn't realised quite how pretty that part of Leicester is; the cathedral fence was lined with purple blooms, the street is wide and traffic-free and the Guildhall is simply lovely. We arrived early which was a good job as a queue of well quaffed, red lipped creatures began to form outside the door.

Inside the Cathedral there were about ten different vintage stalls with a great selection of men's and women's clothing, jewellery and accessories, 50s rock n' roll was playing and there was an exciting atmosphere in the beautiful setting. I did very well with my shopping, grabbing some early bargains. I got some classic levi cut-offs, two checked shirts, some lovely brogue boots, a chunky knit and a little dress. In general it was good value and it was a really great event!

Picture from Lou Lou's Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment