Tuesday 8 October 2013

My new radio show!



Hello! I apologise for my recent absence. Moving back up to Edinburgh, surviving fresher's weak and learning how to cook and look after myself has been rather occupying my time, as well as studying, playing hockey and gigs (Johnny Flynn and Laura Marling how I love you).

However, I am back and have many posts in the pipeline, primarily about my brief travels in the summer to Iceland and Barcelona. This post though is about the very exciting news that I have also now landed myself my own radio show on the Edinburgh University student radio station FreshAir. I've wanted a show since my friends began one last year, so I chose my songs, made up my demo and here we are!

The name of the show is Music, Musings and Meanderings in keeping with my blog name and y time slot is 12 until 1 o'clock on a Sunday and you can tune in and listen live on
the FreshAir website from this Sunday onwards. I am also going to record the shows and upload them onto soundcloud for people to listen again if they miss it. I will be playing a mixture of music I like, mainly folky, old and new and trying to include local gigs and up coming artists. I am really excited and hope that people enjoy listening!

1 comment: